Wireless-N Access Point with PoE Cisco WAP121
- Single Radio 802.11n Access Point w/PoE (EU)
- Provides affordable high-bandwidth 802.11n wireless connectivity for demanding applications
- Easy to set up and manage by using the configuration wizard
- Single Point Setup simplifies the deployment of multiple wireless access points
- Safeguards business information with enhanced security, including advanced encryption, highly secure authentication, and rogue access point detection
- Attractive design with internal antennas offers flexible installation options
- Can connect to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or injector, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for expensive additional wiring
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- Single Point Setup controllerless multi-access point deployment and management technology makes configuration simple.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
- Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
- Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.