Wireless-N Wireless router Cisco CVR100W
The Cisco® CVR100W Wireless-N VPN Router provides easy-to-use, affordable, and highly secure connectivity for small office/home office (SOHO) users.
The Cisco CVR100W features standard-based 802.11n wireless connectivity and four 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN interfaces. Intuitive quick setup wizards, Cisco Simple Connect technology, and physical Wi-Fi/Do-Not-Disturb mode buttons (to temporarily disable the Wi-Fi network or front panel lights) simplify router configuration and network maintenance. VPN capabilities provide a business-class secured connection to remote offices or employees as if they were physically attached to the network. Wireless guest access control, proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall, quality of service (QoS), and IPv6 support deliver a quality user experience and future network compatibility.
Features and Benefits
- High-speed networking:Four integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN interfaces provide high-speed access for network devices such as computers, network-attached storage (NAS), IP phones, and cameras. High-speed, standard-based 802.11n wireless connectivity with two built-in omnidirectional antennas helps employees stay productive while away from their desks.
- Ease of use: Cisco Simple Connect technology allows Android and iOS smart devices to access the Internet without the need to manually type a password. The Wi-Fi control button allows you to enable or disable the wireless function with just one click. The Do Not Disturb button turns the LEDs on the front panel on and off to avoid light pollution and be more energy efficient.
- Secured connection: VPN remote access allows remote workers to securely access corporate resources over IP Security (IPsec) VPN tunnels with Cisco QuickVPN software. IPsec site-to-site VPN provides highly secure connectivity between remote offices and headquarters.
- Business-grade features: Support for multiple VLANs enables you to segregate the network into LANs that are isolated from one another, using service set identifiers (SSIDs). This feature enables you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access. A proven SPI firewall and advanced wireless security, plus strong URL filtering and access control by schedule, help keep business assets safe.
- Future network readiness: Support for IPv6 addressing helps small businesses comply with upcoming network standards and prepare for building a next-generation network.
- Built-in standard-based 802.11n wireless access point with 2x2 multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) technology, providing a data rate of up to 300 Mbps.
- Ability to set up highly secure wireless guest access and separate guess traffic.
- Business-class SPI firewall with denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, URL filtering, and access control by schedule.
- Support for up to three client-to-gateway VPN tunnels to facilitate branch office connectivity through encrypted virtual links.
- Support for Cisco Simple Connect technology, providing a secure and convenient way for smart devices to connect with a Wi-Fi access point.